The 30th Annual Raspberry Awards (the Razzies) have been announced, declaring the worst movies and performances of the year. Sandra Bullock, who is expected to win Best Actress at tonight’s Oscars ceremony, attended the anti-awards show to accept trophies for her performance in the critically panned All About Steve – which she also produced – and for worst couple (with Bradley Cooper, who didn’t attend), which also stemmed from the same movie. If she wins the Oscar tonight, she will become the first person to win both the Best and Worst awards int he same year.
Yahoo! Movies reports that Bullock showed up with the Razzies ready to poke fun at herself and defend her film. As she accepted her Worst Actress award at the Barnsdall Gallery Theater in Hollywood, she said, “Something tells me you all didn’t watch the film.” So, she wheeled out a cart full of All About Steve DVDs and gave one to each member of the audience. She said if they decided that the movie wasn’t as bad as they thought, she’d show up next year to “give back the Razzie.” She also brought a copy of the movie script, and joked that she’d be willing to go line-by-line through her dialogue to see if she could have done a better job with her character.
Upon accepting the award for Worst Couple, Bullock declared, “Again, if you had seen the film, seen it with your eyes, it’s pretty much a film about a woman stalking a man. That doesn’t really set up the premise for a loving couple. So giving us the Worst Couple award is kind of duh.”
Here are the rest of the Razzie award winners:
- Worst Picture of 2009: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (aka Trannies, Too)
- Worst Actress of 2009: Sandra Bullock, All About Steve
- Worst Actor(s) of 2009: All Three Jonas Brothers, The Jonas Brothers: The 3D Conference Experience
- Worst Screen Couple: Sandra Bullock & Bradley Cooper, All About Steve
- Worst Supporting Actress: Sienna Miller, G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra
- Worst Supporting Actor: Billy Ray Cyrus, Hannah Montana: The Movie
- Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-off or Sequel: Land of the Lost
- Worst Director: Michael Bay, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Special 30th Anniversary Awards:
- Worst Picture of the Decade: Battlefield Earth – winner of 8Â Razzies, 10 nominations
- Worst Actor of the Decade: Eddie Murphy – winner of 3 Razzies, 8 nominations
- Worst Actress of the Decade: Paris Hilton – winner of 4 Razzies, 5 nominations