Dallas Buyers Club Advanced Portland/Seattle Screening Giveaway
20 winner(s) will win. This contest/giveaway ends Oct 31.
In the fact-based drama, Spirit Award winner Matthew McConaughey portrays real-life Texas electrician Ron Woodroof, an ordinary man who found himself in a life-or-death battle with the medical establishment and pharmaceutical companies. In 1986, Ron was blindsided by being diagnosed as HIV-positive and given 30 days to live. With the U.S. still internally divided over how to combat the virus and restricting medications, Ron grabbed hold of non-toxic alternative treatments from all over the world by means both legal and illegal. Seeking to avoid government sanctions against selling non-approved medicines and supplements, he established a “buyers club,” which fellow HIV-positive people could join for access to his supplies.
This contest is now finished. Here are the winners, listed in alphabetical order:
- Shirley Abreu - Edmonds, Wa
- Paul Carlson - Burien, Wa
- Justin Cornwall - Bothell, Wa
- Keaton Eggert - Seattle, Wa
- William Ford - Hillsboro, Or
- Jessica Gardiner - Portland, Or
- Carson Gardinier - Tigard, Or
- Dejon Grittman - Portland, Or
- Amorette Jones - Portland , Or
- Marc Morin - Seattle, Wa
- Marie Noguerole - Beaverton, Or
- Dale Reed - Aurora, Or
- Dennis Sandberg - Seattle, Wa
- Mark Sarkies - Seattle, Wa
- Jessica Thornberry - Lynnwood, Wa
- Daniell Wells - Beaverton, Or
- Mildred White - Portland, Or
- Stevie Wood - Burien, Wa
- Piperlorie Keith - Seattle, Wa
- James Taylor - Tigard, Or
There were 207 for this particular giveaway.
The Catch (there is none)
None of your information, including your email address, will be sold or given to 3rd parties. You should not receive any spam as a result of entering this awesome contest. If you do win the contest, your information may be provided to the company responsible for sending out the prize - after all, they can't mail the prize to you if they don't have your mailing address.
Our rules our simple. Visit our FAQs for more information.