Dallas Buyers Club Advanced Portland/Seattle Screening Giveaway
20 winner(s) will win. This contest/giveaway ends Oct 31.
In the fact-based drama, Spirit Award winner Matthew McConaughey portrays real-life Texas electrician Ron Woodroof, an ordinary man who found himself in a life-or-death battle with the medical establishment and pharmaceutical companies. In 1986, Ron was blindsided by being diagnosed as HIV-positive and given 30 days to live. With the U.S. still internally divided over how to combat the virus and restricting medications, Ron grabbed hold of non-toxic alternative treatments from all over the world by means both legal and illegal. Seeking to avoid government sanctions against selling non-approved medicines and supplements, he established a “buyers club,” which fellow HIV-positive people could join for access to his supplies.
This contest is now finished. Here are the winners, listed in alphabetical order:
- Shirley Abreu - Edmonds, Wa
- Paul Carlson - Burien, Wa
- Justin Cornwall - Bothell, Wa
- Keaton Eggert - Seattle, Wa
- William Ford - Hillsboro, Or
- Jessica Gardiner - Portland, Or
- Carson Gardinier - Tigard, Or
- Dejon Grittman - Portland, Or
- Amorette Jones - Portland , Or
- Marc Morin - Seattle, Wa
- Marie Noguerole - Beaverton, Or
- Dale Reed - Aurora, Or
- Dennis Sandberg - Seattle, Wa
- Mark Sarkies - Seattle, Wa
- Jessica Thornberry - Lynnwood, Wa
- Daniell Wells - Beaverton, Or
- Mildred White - Portland, Or
- Stevie Wood - Burien, Wa
- Piperlorie Keith - Seattle, Wa
- James Taylor - Tigard, Or
The Catch (there is none)
None of your information, including your email address, will be sold or given to 3rd parties. You should not receive any spam as a result of entering this awesome contest. If you do win the contest, your information may be provided to the company responsible for sending out the prize - after all, they can't mail the prize to you if they don't have your mailing address.
Our rules our simple. Visit our FAQs for more information.