Influential Women 6-Film Collection Giveaway
Enter to win six films on digital, including RBG and Toni Morrison: The Pieces I Am.
1 winner(s) will win. This contest/giveaway ends Jun 14.
Magnolia Pictures Home Entertainment recently unveiled their Influential Women 6-Film Collection with films starring powerful women including Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Toni Morrison, Molly Ivins and more!
The Influential Women digital bundle features six poignant documentaries, each telling an incredible and true story of a female trailblazer. The collection includes:
- RBG, an inspiring documentary on the life and career of the U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- Toni Morrison: The Pieces I Am, a cherished look at the life of pioneering author, activist and Nobel Prize winner and her literary legacy.
- Raise Hell: The Life and Times of Molly Ivins, a film highlighting the trailblazing career of political columnist and media firebrand, Molly Ivins.
- Kusama: Infinity, follows the prominent artist Yayoi Kusama's journey from a conservative upbringing in Japan to her brush with fame in America during the 1960s.
- IRIS, directed by legendary 87-year-old documentarian Albert Maysle, the documentary shows the life of quick-witted 93-year-old fashionista Iris Apfel.
- Venus and Serena, a look into the lives of professional tennis players, Venus and Serena Williams, and their meteoric rise to sports stardom.
The Influential Women digital bundle is available to own on VUDU, Fandango Now and XBOX for $29.99.
This giveaway is now finished. However, we have not selected any winners as of yet. Please continue to check back!
The Catch (there is none)
None of your information, including your email address, will be sold or given to 3rd parties. You should not receive any spam as a result of entering this awesome contest. If you do win the contest, your information may be provided to the company responsible for sending out the prize - after all, they can't mail the prize to you if they don't have your mailing address.
Our rules our simple. Visit our FAQs for more information.